A New Agenda for Nurse Educator Education in Europe (New Nurse Educator) is a three year Erasmus+ funded research and development project coordinated by Professor Leena Salminen from University of Turku, Department of Nursing Science.
New Nurse Educator project group was established in spring 2020 and the project was launched in September 2020. The project aims for uniform Nurse Educator education in Europe.
The partners in the project are:
- University of Turku, Finland (the coordinator)
- University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- University of Malta, Malta
- The University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Constantine the Philosofer University in Nitra, Slovakia
- International University of Catalania, Spain